• Count given land near regional airport
• Deputes request cell phone upgrade
• Chief Deputy says military equipment saves lives
• County switching deeds records company
• Commission Meeting schedule Aug-Dec 2014
• Approved 2014 budget
• Republicans choose Turner to run for commission
• Diane Jackson withdraws from commission race
• Terry Hayes leaves commission race
• Airport has long to-do list
• Legislature overrides jail bill veto
• Commissioners consider Albany Basin Mining project
• Airport future discussed
• New county DA takes on domestic violence
• Commissioners okay electronic timekeeping
• County takes over airport
• Commissioners approve $2.9 million tax note
• Bonnie Seames named EMA Director of the year
• Jail feeling space crunch
• Sheriff seeks re-election
• 2014 final budget OK'd
• 911 dispatch - the glue that binds emergency services
• County tax levy by towns
Annual Budget Committee Caucus
The annual Oxford County Budget Committee Caucus has been set for Wednesday, Aug. 27. The purpose of each caucus is to elect two selectmen to serve as Budget Committee membersfor each district. The selection process of the Oxford County Budget Committee has been changed so that a municipality may not at any time have more than one representative serving on the committee. Please call Scott Cole of Judy Haas at 743-6359 with any questions.
2014 Caucus invitation letter - District 1 • Selectmen list
To all Selectmen – District 1 – Bethel, Brownfield, Denmark, Fryeburg, Hanover, Hiram, Lovell, Mason Twp., Norway, Porter, Stow, Sweden, Waterford and Albany and Mason Twp.
From Steven M. Merrill - County Commissioner – District 1
The annual Oxford County Budget Committee Caucus for Dist. 1 has been scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, at the Lovell Lions Club Building at 2081 Main Street on Rt. 5 in North Lovell.
2014 Caucus invitation letter - District 2 • Selectmen list
To all Selectmen – District 2 – Andover, Byron, Canton, Dixfield, Gilead, Hartford, Lincoln Plantation, Magalloway Plantation, Milton Twp. (None), Mexico, Newry, Peru, Roxbury, Rumford, Sumner, Upton, Northern Oxford (None)
From David A. Duguay - County Commissioner – District 2
The annual Oxford County Budget Committee Caucus for Dist. 2 has been scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, in the lower floor conference room at the Rumford Town Office.
2014 Caucus invitation letter - District 3 • Selectmen list
To all Selectmen – District 3 – Buckfield, Greenwood, Hebron, Otisfield, Oxford, Paris, Stoneham, West Paris, Woodstock
From Caldwell Jackson - County Commissioner – District 3
The annual Oxford County Budget Committee Caucus for Dist. 3 has been scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, at the Oxford County Commissioners’ Office in the Superior Courthouse in South Paris.
If the drop-down menu bar isn't working, check to see if your IE has been upgraded. Click here for instructions on how to fix the problem.