• Davis promoted to Sgt
• Commissioners ok Dispatch center software
• Inmates to be housed in Two Bridges jail for coming year
• OFFICIALS MAKE THEIR CASE FOR JAIL SERVICE
• DA's secretary retires after 36 years on the job
• Aviation fuel available at county airport
• Cumberland County doubles inmate fees
• Commissioners revisit jail funding
• County administrator no longer 'from away'
• Commissioners meet with legislators on jail issues
• 2016 tax committment by towns
• enacted 2016 budget
• 911 dispatch - the glue that binds emergency services
|County commissioners held their annual budget hearing on the 2017 general fund and Unorganized Territory budgets Oct. 18. Glenn Holmes, director of the Western Maine Economic Development Council, explained the group's request.
BUDGET WORK SESSION
Nov. 15 - 6 p.m.
The Budget Committee will deliberate over the following budgets at a public session to be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15 in the Commissioners courtroom.
2017 general fund budget of Oxford County &
FY 17 budget for the county's unorganized territory
(July, 2017-June, 2018)